In this video tutorial, we’ll take a quick look at the Support menu so you can get a better idea of some items that can help answer questions and provide more information about working with our data.
- The Tutorial Library offers some video walkthroughs of ParcelQuest’s basic functions and features.
- The Navigator and Data User Guides give a detailed look at our service using screenshots, search examples and various feature details.
- The MapEdge and PQMaps User Guides provide a breakdown of the different parcel map functions for each viewer.
- If your map viewing preference is set to PQMaps, you can click the Download PQMaps link to ensure you have the most recent version installed.
- The Data and Maps Troubleshooting pages are designed to help answer more common support questions and walk you through possible solutions.
- Our Coverage Map shows how often we receive data from each county as well as the last time the website was updated.
- Sample Data Sheets will give you a comprehensive look at each county and show what fields we receive from each one.
- Our Field Definitions page provides a handy look up for descriptions of each property data field.
- The Use Codes page is an easy way to reference a list of each county’s property use codes.
- Use the Help Us Improve link to generate a feedback email where you can include questions, comments, or suggestions for all things ParcelQuest.
So, there’s the ParcelQuest Support menu in a nutshell. Also, please feel free to give us a call anytime you have questions or need help with our site by calling 888-217-8999. Thanks for watching!